We're Lisa + Alex

We are best friends and newlyweds
(Yes, even though it's been two years).

We've called Denver, Colorado home for our entire lives.

We're introverts and we're sort of awkward. We're homebodies 90% of the time and the other 10% we're either outside or eating... Or eating outside. We're also giant saps. So we'll probably cry while at your wedding, while editing your wedding, and any time we look back on your wedding.

Travel is one of our greatest passions. So far, we've been to 20 countries and 18 states together, but we are constantly adding new places to our bucket list. Currently on our list: Peru, New Zealand, India, Norway, Turkey, Egypt, and Switzerland.

Lisa feels a strong urge to pet every dog she sees (she'll probably say hello to your dog before you, sorry), and listens to way too many true crime podcasts. I'm constantly planning trips, even planning a new one before we've left for our next one. I have a life goal to visit every Disney park (3 down, 3 to go), and I'd really love to visit every continent, but Alex isn't so sure about Antarctica.

Alex thinks burritos are the perfect form for food consumption, and rarely goes more than a few days without one. I'm still working on convincing Lisa that overnight hikes are awesome and living out of a campervan would be too. I'm a huge nerd, who loves video games so much that I started a podcast about them. I'm also a staunch advocate of removing the stigma surrounding mental health problems, so that people dealing with them can feel less alone.

We love connecting with couples who aren't too fussed about the sand and dirt, and might be a little afraid to be their goofy selves. We promise that we're just as weird. Bringing joy to other people has always been a dream of ours, and documenting people's stories just happens to be the way we're best equipped to do it.

 
 

Our Wedding Film

Yes, we filmed our own wedding!

What It's Like To Travel With Us

Check out the vlog from our second trip to Isle of Skye

See More From Our Travels

Check out these blog posts to see some of the places we've been!
_Line.jpg